Huawei Device USA Inc. (“Huawei”) represents and warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser” or "you") that Honor’s devices (“Product”) are free from material defects, including improper or inferior workmanship, materials, and design, during the designated warranty period, and subject to the following terms and conditions, when used normally and in accordance with all operating instructions:
1. Warranty Period: Coverage under this warranty is limited to the following time periods:
2. This limited warranty only applies to products manufactured by or for Huawei and that can be identified by the “Honor” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. The limited warranty does not apply to any non-Honor products or software.
3. The limited warranty extends only to Purchasers who purchased the Product in the United States of America and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/customer.
4. During the limited warranty period, Huawei will repair or replace at Huawei’s sole option, any parts of the Product that are defective or malfunctioning during normal usage. Huawei reserves the right to use new or refurbished replacement parts in repair of the Product.
5. This limited warranty covers only the costs of parts and labor. Other related costs such as shipping and delivery costs may be borne by Purchaser at Huawei’s option.
6. At Huawei’s request, Purchaser must provide proof of the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.
7. This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
8. Huawei does not warrant that the operation of this Product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
9. This limited warranty will also be null and void in any of the following events:
10. If the Product is returned to Huawei after the expiration of the warranty period, Huawei's normal service policies shall apply and Purchaser will be charged accordingly.
All warranty information, pricing, product features and specifications are subject to change.
13. To the extent permitted by law, huawei limits the duration of all implied warranties to the applicable product warranty period stated above, including but not limited to the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
14. To The Extent Permitted By Law, This Limited Warranty And Remedies Set Forth Are Exclusive And In Lieu Of All Other Warranties, Remedies And Conditions, Whether Oral, Written, Statutory, Express Or Implied. This limited warranty allocates risk of Product failure between Purchaser and Huawei, and Huawei’s Product pricing reflects this allocation of risk and the limitations of liability contained in this limited warranty.
15. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.