Honor 9A “Call and Win” Contest- Terms and Conditions
We are thrilled to announce our exciting “Call and Win” Contest. Every Participants who has purchased the Honor 9A mobiles will be eligible to win assured prize of Amazon Voucher worth 500 INR
Also all Participants will get assured benefits i.e., Honor’s VIP Service benefits and free subscription of Hungama Music App for three (3) months. This Contest will be live from “Aug.19th to Sep.05th .
This Contest is sponsored by Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co. Pvt. Ltd. 9th Floor, Capital Cyberscape, Gurugram, Manesar, Urban Complex, Sector-59, Ullahwas, Gurugram-122011, Haryana –India, hereinafter referred to as “Huawei India” or “Sponsor” “Honor India”. Participation constitutes participants’ full and unconditional agreement to these Huawei India’s official rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
1. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
Participants must have purchased ‘Honor 9A (‘Device’). In order to participate in the Contest, all customers (who purchased Honor 9A during Contest period) are required to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Call Honor India Hotline (1800-210-9999) and provide your information.
- Ask us to support in device set-up.
- Provide the serial number of your device.
To avail Free Subscription of Hungama Music App:
- Call HONOR Hotline at 18002109999, and confirm the device (for confirmation purpose user may be requested to provide the serial number of his/her device) and request for a unique coupon code to activate the free 3 month Hungama subscription pack.
- HONOR Hotline representative can ask for personal information such as contact number and email address to send the coupon code to either the registered mobile number or email address.
- After obtaining the coupon code, user would be required to download Hungama App from Huawei AppGallery.
- After downloading the app, when user will open the app, he/she would be requested to register by entering name, mobile number, email ID, Facebook account or by Google account (for more information on register guidelines, refer to the available information in Hungama App).
- User would be required to redeem the promo code sent by Honor to activate free three (3) months Hungama Music subscription pack.
- The Contest is open to residents of India (except Tamil Nadu, in view of the provisions of the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act’1979, and any other region where a lucky draw or similar campaign is prohibited) above the age of 18 years, having a valid email address. The Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant (hereinafter referred to as “Participant”.)
- Only one entry will be accepted per Participant. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Any Participant reasonably suspected of having created multiple email accounts for the purpose of entering the Prize/gifts shall be disqualified. Counterfeit entries like duplicating, copying other entries etc. will not be considered. The entries have to be original.
- Employees of Huawei India, their subsidiaries and affiliates, or of other companies associated with the promotion of this Contest, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, and each of their respective spouses) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- The Contest period will be live for (3) weeks starting from 19th August' 2020 to 5th September' 2020. The Contest period is subject to change at the absolute discretion of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor shall not be responsible if some entry is not submitted or is lost due to any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the cost(s) charged by the network operator(s) or non-compliance to pre-requisites (ex. hashtags). Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the Participants and the network operator without involving the Sponsor.
- Subject to terms and conditions of this Contest, all qualified Participants will get assured prize worth Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
- All qualified Participants will also get assured gifts i.e., Honor VIP Service benefits* and free subscription of Hungama Music App** for three (3) months.
- ** T&Cs for Three Months Free Subscription of Hungama Music App
- Existing Hungama Music App Users on any paid plan are not eligible for this offer. Only New Hungama Music Users with No Paid plans are eligible for this offer.
- For claiming the offer users need to download & sign up on Hungama Music App and connect with Honor customer support to get the unique coupon code.
- Sign up using Mobile number/Email or existing Google/Facebook account.
- Coupon code is valid for one year, however subscription is valid for three months only
- Your sign up details are used as your login identity for all login purposes and acts as your username. Any existing logins with the same email id will not be able to avail the offer.
- For any support related to coupon redemption issues, please contact Honor Support at 18002109999. In case of any technical issues related to Hungama app or related services, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on + 91 22 6666 4646 (9AM-9PM, Monday-Saturday).
- Offer once availed cannot be refunded, cancelled or transferred.
- The winners shall be selected by Honor India, and will be notified separately by the representatives/agents of the Sponsor via email, contact numbers.
- If the winner’s email account or phone number or serial number of device, is found to be suspicious or suspected of having created multiple email accounts for the purpose of entering the Contest, such winners shall be disqualified and the Sponsor has the rights to forfeit the prize of the winner.
- The terms and conditions of the Contest will be at the discretion of the Sponsor and shall be shared in advance with the winners. The same can be subject to alterations or amendments at any point of time.
- The Prize is subject to variation at the discretion of the Sponsor and the Sponsor may substitute a Prize of equal or lesser value or any merchandise as suitable to the Sponsor. Any change will be final and binding upon every entrant in the Contest, and may not be communicated to the Participants. The winners must accept their Prize in that form. The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable, and not exchangeable for cash credit or kind, either in part or in full except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The Prize cannot be sold or bartered.
- The Prize for the Contest will be given to the winners as set out in the terms. The prizes will be dispatched for delivery via Email by HONOR after 48 Hours post validating customer’s information, provided winner share his/her details required for dispatching gift.
- The Sponsor shall not be liable in any way for any failure or breach by any party in connection with the Contest and/or Prize and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by an entrant arising from the Contest or Prize.
- Blacklisted users will NOT be able to win any prize. If we deduce that a counterfeit or duplicate account of same ownership has been made by the blacklisted user, then we hold the right to disqualify him/her without any official notice or without proving the subsequently made fake account.
- On any gift/s given to customer under “Call and Win” Contest, Honor India will not provide any warranty service.
- Any rules and regulations pertaining to where the winners are a resident; and - the terms and conditions of any third party supplier of the Prize, if any.
- The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to deal with the Prize in any manner if it is unclaimed or for any reason the winner is unable to avail the same. Participants and winners will keep the Sponsor indemnified in respect to any and all such claim.
- The Prizes must be redeemed in a manner set forth by HONOR India while announcing the winner. In the event that any prize is returned as undelivered, HONOR India reserves the right to disqualify the winner.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of this Contest, the decision of Huawei India will be final and binding, and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- If the winner cannot be contacted (for confirmation purposes) or the prize is unclaimed or for any whatsoever reason that HONOR India may choose not to disclose the winners. HONOR India reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner or award the prize to the next eligible participant and/or dispose of the prize in any manner it deems fit, at its sole discretion.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and/or exchangeable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- All prize images are for reference only. Prizes shown and/or represented for the running of this Contest shall be subjected to availability. Any imposition of taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with the acceptance and use of the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s).
- This Contest is only applicable on devices purchased from authorized reseller.
- HONOR India doesn’t claim responsibility for any content uploaded or shared throughout the Contest. Participants are bound to be accountable for any activity that reaches beyond the tenets of this Contest.
- HONOR India reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of this Contest at any time without prior notice.
- HONOR India reserves the right to use the images posted by the Participants on social media and website without any clause of rights.
- Unless prohibited by law, Participants agree to allow the use of their name, voice, city/state of residence, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation, permission or notification by the Sponsor.
- The Contest is subject to state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) cancel or terminate the Contest; (b) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these official rules; Huawei India reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsman like or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Failure by HONOR India to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event that HONOR India is prevented from continuing with the Contest or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of HONOR India, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of the Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Huawei India shall have the right, in its sole discretion to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest without any further obligation.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent and related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participants’ participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any product. Participants further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to INR 1000/- INR One Thousand Only, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. The Participants waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, business, profit or loss, direct, or indirect damages. The Participants agrees that the Released Parties have made no warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any product being subject matter of this Contest.
- Any inappropriate comment will be removed, and the user will be banned from making any further comments. No explanation for such an action will be required to be provided by HONOR India.
- The Participant agrees and provides consent to Huawei India to the use of any personal data as provided by the Participants for the purpose of participation in this Contest in line with the Information Technology Act’2000, Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by Huawei India for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Contest including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organizing of this Contest.
- Winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuance of the Prizes as collection proof upon collecting the prize.
- In accepting the Prizes, the winner(s) agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Campaign. The winners agree to grant Huawei a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs, voice, biographical information and/or statements, at any time or times, in all media types worldwide for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
2. WHO CAN TAKE PART?
3. CONTEST PERIOD
4. THE PRIZE AND WINNER SELECTION
The Prize is subject to:
6. OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
7. ADDITIONAL LIMITATIONS:
By entering this Contest, each Participants agrees to indemnify, release, and hold harmless the Sponsor and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, from any liability, damages, losses, claims, demands, costs, suits, judgments, penalties and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever imposed by or payable to any statutory authority or by any third party to the extent they are attributable to any express or implied act, default or omission of the Participants or to any breach or non-compliance by the Participants of any of these terms and conditions. (Or due to the use or misuse of any product purchased by the Participants.)
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
The Sponsor and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies do not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the product. The Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with this Contest.
10. PUBLICITY & PRIVACY:
11. CONTEST SPONSORS:
This Contest is sponsored by Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co. Pvt. Ltd. 9th Floor, Capital Cyberscape, Gurugram, Manesar, Urban Complex, Sector-59, Ullahwas, Gurugram-122011. For any questions regarding the Contest, please contact Huawei India on email@example.com All endeavors shall be made to address your queries. However, it is clarified that no response shall not be construed as a deficiency or an act of omission on the part of Huawei India.
12. APPLICABLE LAW & JURISIDICTION:
This Contest is governed by the applicable Indian Laws and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Court at New Delhi only. All disputes, controversies or claims in relation to this Contest, whether contractual or tortious, shall be submitted to arbitration as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and any amendments thereof and the Rules framed there under. The seat and place of the arbitration shall be in New Delhi, India. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed mutually by the Parties and language shall be in English. The award of the arbitration shall be final and binding on the parties. All costs and expenses in respect of the arbitration shall be borne by the non-prevailing party.
Disclaimer: Trademarks, product, services and company/ brand names are property of their respective owners.